Monday, May 19, 2008

Why blogging

i expect someday i would have to answer why did i take to writing blogs.
& especially the question would be more regarding the sudden-ness of the start.

Truthfully speaking there is no reason.
Was bored to my bones. Didn't want to do anything specific. Thought why dont i join the bandwagon of blog writers.
Pour out some of the random thoughts that i have. It would be a good exercise in typing & attempted writing while compiling what i want to write.

Believe me when i promise in-numerable spelling mistakes & the most dreaded grammatical ones.
I just hope that the views/thoughts/nothing at times get conveyed.
I do intend to put in a effort. But those who know me would have already realized what effort it would be.
I dont promise anything. No quantity. No quality. & definitely no regularity.

This place is going to be as random as my life is.

& to those who still are thinking why blogs..... buddy believe me i have too many thoughts in my mind. I am not in a position to share them with my
friends directly. I would not be marketing this blog. I have put only one hint in my orkut account. If people notice they would read else........
I just wanted to save some of the feelings that i have.

Hope i have answered your queries.
If you have more feel free to put them up. There is a section called comments.
But please dont expect immediate ans. I am not good at answering questions.



Anyways happy reading randomness.



Ciao

No comments: