Friday, September 5, 2008

A Long Journey

From someone who can do nothing wrong to someone who can do nothing right... the journey is long... extremely long

Have you ever wondered how much long the journey life is?
Well the thing in your mind that is going i guess is "well nothing new in that. everyone knows life is a long journey"

Let us now relate the changes that one goes through.

A forward i received once. (yes i do take pains to read forwards. I am typically work-less to give even forwards importance)
A baby says "My Daddy Strongest" (yes horlicks did catch this mood very correctly). He is also the most intelligent man. All probs are so easily solved when he is around.
A teenager say "%#!$!& cant understand simple stuff". well not every teenager would say so i agree but all have atleast been frustrated enough to question the intelligence of his father.
A young man says "Old Man". A 30 something says "I know you need not give unsolicited advice on some thing you dont understand". A 40 something says "I think he may not be totally wrong". A 50 something says "How did he......"

Okiez you have either remembered the forward or have got the drift.
Now i guess you are wondering where does journey come into this & this blog.
No i am not an teenager any more to complain about my Dad. I am in my 20 something & i cant complain any more. He died some time ago.
Well i made that journey some time back.

Sorry i wont be able to tell that story. It is personal & i am not yet ready to put it on a blog for public reading.

Incidentally i have made quite a few journeys along with that.
1. I had said i would not advertise my blog. I have changed moved from that stance to 1 where i shamelessly put it up in my status message
2. Once i wanted not to post personal views. I realized that i post stuff whch are actually my views. I cannot but help make personal comments or put in stuff for which i have a personal bias
3. Once upon a time i had wished i would stop cribing & be happy with all that i have. I realized i cannot be happy come what may.

I have serious no idea why i posted this blog.
I started writing at i time when i was at least in the position to post a blog. I guess i needed to vent out my feelings somehow>

I have come to a position where i would start writing on something i have least idea on (contary what i would like people to belive). Please bear with me. I have nothing more to contribute at this moment

Take care

Have Fun

No comments: