Thursday, December 17, 2009

Advetising Promotion...

I recently was talking with a friend of mine on the difference between marketing, branding, promotion, & few other related jargon's.
I have been then dedicated the work of popularizing this blogspot http://www.bristi-lifeisajourney.blogspot.com/
If you can read bengali (written in un-edited english text) & looking for a cute story then go ahead.
I would advice you to start reading from the 1st post & come down to the latest one.
Please don't ask me why i am doing this. I felt that this story needs to be brought forward to the greater public.
Happy reading







PS: I would like to remind readers that though most authors take inspiration from life, all stories come with the disclaimer that any resemblance to anyone is purely coincidental

No comments: