Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just keep producing CARROTS

Today I am telling the truth.

I am lazy... ok I know everyone knows that.
I am unpunctual... after the first couple of meets everyone would agree to that
I am fun loving, gregarious, extrovert, bla bla bla... apparent evident whichever you choose
I am cranky... self evident
I am greedy.... errr on matters of food
I am a dreamer... most believe so
I am idealistic... some would know
I am a good listener... some would agree
I am a hypocrite........ few would agree
I have a huge ego thanks to some misplaced superiority complex even though I have nothing worth as much as I would like to believe.
If you have time then read this link where you would get a good idea of getting along me
I am as much a liar as any other person & the worst is I lie to myself. 1 more chocolate won’t do much more harm than whatz already done....


But this post is not about me...

What is it about? Well nothing actually. I have not posted anything for sometime. Those which I have written half & left.....
& today I was reading stale news of India's reaction to statement to US Ambassador & felt a terrible urge to just lock Pakistan, Afghanistan in a box & just let them march back to mid 14th century. Enough is enough.... if you can’t keep yourself clean then you should be sealed.
But then it is not necessary that everyone succeeds
Is it?
There is a saying in Bangla. Uttom chole Odhom er sathe, Sei Modhom je chole Tofaate (The Great will walk with the Lowest Lows, Itz the Middle (class) who will strive to be different)

I am a typical guy... the typical Middle, with typical middle-class thoughts, ambitions, desires etc. But unlike many I am gem of a procrastinator.

India my nation is also developing i.e. Middle. India is defined by a bulging middle class. I have picked up the attributes as a loyal resident. I have also picked up the values & etc. And I am also seriously lacking in ethics. I have also not learnt discipline.

Btw I lack grit & vision. Also I was not kidding when I was talking about lying. If I can lie to myself I can….



Before I conclude I would like you to also ponder on the following enlightenment I got...


Any PAT ON THE BACK for Pakistan is a STICK ON THE BACK for India. All US has to do....





PS: I am bit surprised that i had explain how pets are trained. Perhaps my animal side endears me to fellow animals.
Imagine a ground, a horse & a trainer. The horse would perform a trick well he would be fed a carrot. If he did not, then got a pat with the dressage.
Now imagine 2 horses... 1 trainer... & 1 whip... naaah no need to do that... all he has to do is......

No comments: